Aloe vera as a natural medicinejimfek
Aloe vera is probably one of the most widely used herbal remedies for local skin conditions such as seborrheic eczema., psoriasis and inflammatory acne.
- Moisturizing action: Aloe vera penetrates the skin four times more than water and that is why it is the ideal product for deep hydration. Moisturizes the skin without leaving it oily and significantly improves it dryness and dry skin. It is ideal for moisturizing oily-combination skin
- Anti-inflammatory action and soothing action: thanks to its compounds such as phytosterol. Soothes irritated skin and does it smooth and soft.
- Healing action: The plant hormones found in aloe vera stimulate the growth of skin cells. Heals wounds on the skin
- Regenerative action: Regenerates skin cells (thanks to the enzyme content of aloe gel gently exfoliates the skin and regenerates). Exfoliates to help eliminate dead skin cells without drying out skin. It relieves the skin from irritation from insect bites, from excessive exposure to the sun or extreme weather conditions and from irritation resulting from shaving.
- Antipruritic action: through its moisturizing action, leaves a feeling of freshness and stops itching on the skin (eg related to eczema).
- Antiseptic – Antimicrobial – antifungal activity: offers natural antibiotic action
- Anti-aging action: helps and reduces the fine lines of wrinkles around the eyes, improves skin elasticity and firmness. It gives a feeling of rejuvenation. The continuous regeneration of skin cells contributes to antiaging.
- Antioxidant action: fights free radical damage
- Whitening action: Revitalizes and brightens the skin, making it brighter, while reducing dark spots.